ASSOCIATE NEW USER ACCOUNT TO EXISTING PROFILE
There will be times when you need to associate a new user’s account to an existing org or venue profile.
- Go to “Users” in the admin control panel
- Find the user that you need to sync and click on their username. That will take you to their user account page.
- Once you’re on the account page, click on the “User Association” tab at the top.
- Select their org from the organization drop menu.
- If the user also manages the venue, select their venue from the venue drop menu.
- Click “Update User” to complete the connection.
From that point, the user should be able to log into their front end dashboard and see both their org profile and any events associated with that organization.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
‹ Back to Guide