CREATE AN AGENCY ACCOUNT
This tool allows you to create an agency account so a single user can manage more than one organization and/or venue within their dashboard.
There are a few things that have to be in place before you can set up an Agency account.
- First, the user needs to have a registered user account with an approved organization profile.
- If the user is going to be managing multiple organizations or venues, those additional orgs or venues must already be in the database. If they are not, you’ll need to create those org/venue profiles first.
Once you have steps 1 and 2 in place, you can create the Agency account. Here are the steps for creating an agency account that manages multiple venues:
- From the back end dashboard, hover over the Agencies link and click on Add New
- Type in the name of the new Agency account – this is typically the registered org name if the org manages multiple venues.
- Select the registered org from the Organization listing and any other org profile they need to manage, and click the Add button.
- Select each of the registered venues from the Venue listing and click the Add button. If the user will not be managing any venues, you can skip this step.
- Click the Add New button to save the new Agency account.
Now you need to associate the new agency account to the user account:
- From the back end dashboard, hover over the Users link and click All Users.
- Locate the User account that will be managing the multiple venues and click on the Edit link to open the profile.
- Click on User Association tab at the top.
- Select the Agency name from the Agency drop menu and then click Update User button.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: email@example.com
‹ Back to Guide