REVERSE PUBLISHING TOOL
This tool allows you to create and provide feeds of your content to other sources.
- Log into the admin dashboard
- Once logged in, select the “Reverse Publish” tab on the left sidebar of the control panel.
- To add a new output simply select “Add” at the top of the list.
- You should then see a fresh form with the following fields:
- Account Information: You can enter the name of the output as you did in the old system.
- Service Info: You can simply select the pre-set FTP option in the “Load Previous Connection” drop menu.
- Event Type: Select which category type you’d like to include with each output.
- Date Range: Select start/end date range or preset range.
- Select City or Zip: I don’t think you use this filtering option. It’s currently an inactive section in the form.
- Once you’ve made the above selections click the blue “Publish” button in the upper right area of the form. That will set the filters in place and then you should see a list of related events.
- Next, you should be able to select and/or drill down and select each event date as you did in the old system.
- Once you’ve made all your event selections then select the “Type” output and the “Export” checkbox, and then select the blue “Publish” button again. This should then take you to the output screen where you can review the content and make any edits.
- Once your edits are complete then you can click the “Update” button at the top of the page.
- Once you’ve clicked “Update” then you can select either of the two buttons at to the bottom of the output field: “Export to File” or “Upload File” to send it to your FTP server.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
‹ Back to Guide