Ninja Popups* is a robust popup creation tool for WordPress. Its standout feature is the number of built-in integrations that allow you to custom build a variety of popups with different goals in mind, from email signups to video displays to social shares. There is an option to lock a page’s content until the visitor has shared the page via social media or subscribed to your newsletter.
- Google Analytics Event Tracking integration
- Full APi integration with mailing services like MailChimp, MyMail, Constant Contact, and more
- Social Network integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest
- Target your popup on specific pages
- Set a start date and an end date
- Exit popup – a popup will display when a user is about to leave your page
- Mobile friendly
Creating A Popup
In your WordPress dashboard, click “Add New Popup” under the “Ninja Popups” menu. (You can also click “Add New Popup” from your “Popups” page listing).
To build your new popup, here are a few video tutorials:
- How to set first popup on home page in Ninja Popups
- Difference between “Ready Themes” and “Theme Builder” popup themes
- Ninja Popups – Theme Builder quick preview
- How to set up popup on the certain Pages
- How to use Exit Popup
*If the Ninja Popups plugin is not available on the left sidebar of your site, please contact us and we will activate it.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: email@example.com
‹ Back to Guide