The Artist Directory module allows you to showcase artists living and working within your community. Visually powerful and easy to manage, the Artist Directory is loaded with features and continues to expand as our network members help guide the development of our product. Profiles may include background, contact, work samples, media, residency information, and any number of additional fields that you can define.
List all the people working in your local creative economy or select individuals based on membership status or artistic quality.
Artists can manage their own information from the ‘front end’ user dashboard, while administrators can review, approve and edit those same profiles via the administrative control panel. All submissions require initial approval by the website’s content administrator, though subsequent edits by the artist can be set to bypass the administrative review process. If the bypass option is activated then all listing edits will appear on the website immediately.
An unlimited number of artist categories (and sub-categories) can be added covering artistic discipline, style, medium and other types of your choosing.
LISTING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Artistic discipline type (multiple category selection available)
- Artistic style (multiple category selection available)
- Artist medium (multiple category selection available)
- Photos (unlimited)
- Videos (unlimited)
- Contact info (name, email, phone)
- External link for more information
- PDF upload (for resume, work samples, or supplemental materials)
- Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, iCal, Outlook, Email)
- User comments
- Interlinking with event calendar, public art and arts education listings
- Additional customizable fields and icons
USER DASHBOARD FEATURES:
- User account login
- Activity log
- Artist profile self-management tools
- Multiple filters (keyword, discipline type, style, medium, city, zip code)
- Auto suggest
- Tile and list view options
- All submissions subject to administrator approval
- User edited content approval bypass option
- Draft mode option
- Unlimited number of category types
- Data export tool
- SEO tools
Product customizations and enhancements can be requested. All system enhancements are performed by Artsopolis development staff only and subject to prior review and approval by Artsopolis. If approved, enhancements may be arranged at $85* per each hour of programming.
*Hourly rate subject to change without prior notification.