The Artsopolis Event Calendar module remains one of the most robust solutions in the industry. Visually powerful, easy to manage, our event calendar is loaded with features and continue to expand as our network members help guide the development of our product.
Event listings can be managed from both the 'front end' user dashboard and administrative control panel. All submissions require approval by the website's content administrator, though subsequent edits by front end users can be set to bypass the administrative review process. If the bypass option is activated then all listing edits will appear on the website immediately.
An unlimited number of event categories (and sub-categories) can be added. We also support "hidden" category types that can be made available on the event submission form, but not visible to the public. The purpose of such types are often as a means of gathering and sharing event listings that may not appear on the website itself, but will be made available to other calendaring partners via our Content Syndication module.
Our display management tool allows you to select events for spotlighting or featuring on the home page and all event category pages. Multiple events can be selected for spotlighting or featuring in advance, ensuring that your most important events are always prominently displayed. And, we also provide an 'auto fill' feature that ensures that if you have not selected any events for spotlighting or featuring that there will always be events to fill in those valuable positions.
LISTING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Admission info
- Date/time info (supports multiple start times)
- Category type (multiple category selection available)
- Photos (unlimited)
- Videos (unlimited)
- Contact info (name, email, phone)
- Google Maps API integration for maps and directions
- External link for more information
- Ticket purchasing link
- Discount ticket link (if applicable)
- Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, iCal, Outlook, Email)
- User comments
- Auto-removal of events upon expiration
- Interlinking with registered organization, venue, business, and/or artist directory listings
- Additional customizable fields and icons
USER DASHBOARD FEATURES:
- User account login
- Activity log
- Event self-management tools
- Copy event option
- Multiple users can be assigned to single organization
- Bulk import (CSV file type)
- Multiple filters (keyword, date range, category type, venue, city)
- Auto suggest
- Tile and list view options
- All submissions subject to administrator approval
- User edited content approval bypass option
- Draft mode option
- Copy event option
- Unlimited number of category types
- Display management (spotlight / featured event selection)
- Top 10 events (based on 'most viewed' listings)
- SEO tools
Product customizations and enhancements can be requested. All system enhancements are performed by Artsopolis development staff only and subject to prior review and approval by Artsopolis. If approved, enhancements may be arranged at $85* per each hour of programming.
*Hourly rate subject to change without prior notification.