The Organization Directory module provides an enhanced listing of registered community organizations available for searching or browsing. The Organization Directory module operates in conjunction with the Event Calendar module and supports an unlimited number of registered organizations.
Organization Directory listings can be managed from both the ‘front end’ user dashboard (by representatives of the organization) and administrative control panel. All initial submissions require approval by the website’s content administrator, though subsequent edits by front end users can be set to bypass the administrative review process.
An unlimited number of organization categories (and sub-categories) can be added, allowing users to filter lists by such categories as “theatre” “dance” “music” or “visual art” organizations.
LISTING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Category type (multiple category selection available)
- Photos (unlimited)
- Videos (unlimited)
- Audio (links, file uploads or embed code)
- Contact info (name, email, phone)
- External link for more information
- Donation link (if applicable)
- Current/Upcoming events tab
- Past events tab (archived for up to 2 years)
- Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, iCal, Outlook, Email)
- Social media block (Facebook or Twitter badges)
- Merchandise block (promoting items for sale)
- Media review (links w/ descriptions to local or regional media coverage)
- User comments
- Interlinking with events and registered venue(s)
- Additional customizable fields and icons
USER DASHBOARD FEATURES:
- User account login
- Activity log
- Organization profile self-management tools
- Multiple users can be assigned to a single organization
- Multiple filters (keyword, category type, city)
- Auto suggest
- Tile and list view options
- All submissions subject to administrator approval
- User edited content approval bypass option
- Draft mode option
- Unlimited number of category types
- SEO tools
Product customizations and enhancements can be requested. All system enhancements are performed by Artsopolis development staff only and subject to prior review and approval by Artsopolis. If approved, enhancements may be arranged at $85* per each hour of programming.
*Hourly rate subject to change without prior notification.